RECENTLY ON TWITTER
- Open in Twitter #Q13FOX News @Q13FOX People caught in Arizona flash floods rescued from cars, houses http://t.co/ds5l0upJvh http://t.co/F4mtObbiUg 5 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter #Q13FOX News @Q13FOX RT @wsdot_traffic: Things are heating up! Car fire blocking 2 right lanes of NB 5 south of SR 516. Fire crews on scene. http://t.co/bttYfbH… 5 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter #Q13FOX News @Q13FOX RT @cnnbrk: American journalist James Foley is beheaded by ISIS on video after reading message that his “real killer” is America. http://t.… 5 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter #Q13FOX News @Q13FOX RT @aramirezQ13FOX: In Bainbridge Island for tree sitter protesting mall expansion. We r live 4/5p #Q13FOX http://t.co/psWQ6RyPoY 5 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter #Q13FOX News @Q13FOX RT @wsdot_traffic: On I-405 southbound just south of NE 70th Pl there is a collision blocking the 2 left lanes. 5 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter #Q13FOX News @Q13FOX RT @wsdot_traffic: Yikes! Crash on SB 405 before NE 44th #Newcastle blocking HOV lane. http://t.co/PWT2t6HZV1 5 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter #Q13FOX News @Q13FOX RT @wsdot_traffic: Heads up! NB and SB I-5 off-ramps to Michigan St are closed while crews are clearing an overturned semi. http://t.co/Knk… 5 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter #Q13FOX News @Q13FOX RT @JEFFQ13: City officials say they do not plan to arrest protestor in tree. Hope to end peacefully today. #Q13Fox http://t.co/HG40wpkxdS 5 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter #Q13FOX News @Q13FOX Police: California high schoolers plotted to kill "as many students as possible'>>> http://t.co/MOh7jqQxMZ http://t.co/LRTElpcE4N 5 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter #Q13FOX News @Q13FOX RT @MichelleLudtka: Per @brian_mcintyre NFL announces expansion of practice squads from 8 to 10 players, eligibility expansion http://t.co/… 5 weeks ago
SEATAC- If you were stuck in traffic on Interstate 5 around 10:30am Sunday morning near SeaTac, here’s the reason why. Thousands of loyal Seahawks fans came out to cheer the team as their charter buses went by on South 188th Street, en route to the airport. The fan faithful lined the street for miles, the Seattle Times reported. Hundreds of fans cheered the team earlier at the VMAC practice facility in Renton.
When the team buses went by the fans went crazy, even tearing down the crime tape meant to hold them back, the Times reported. Some fans even filled the street, the buses slowly making their way through the crowd.
Chants of “Sea-Hawks!” resounded through the crisp morning air, and the 12th man signs waved back and forth.
“It’s kind of nice seeing how much more excitement there wasn than 2005. We wouldn’t expect anything less than the Super Bowl, I thin, as fans,” Eddie Perdomo told the Times.
As the team buses went by, two workers from the Doubletree hotel joined the crowd, wearing their Seahawk team colors, under their pin-striped suits, the paper reported.
“I’m the boss,” one of them joked, “I got some Broncos fans in there watching the desk.”