RECENTLY ON TWITTER
- Open in Twitter #Q13FOX News @Q13FOX RT @FernandoQ13Fox: People playing games and camping out waiting for the #Linnwood Chick-fil-A's grand opening #Q13FOX http://t.co/BRkUOmQe… 3 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter #Q13FOX News @Q13FOX Dozens of kids at elementary school in Buckley come down with flu-like illness http://t.co/Q0E7TYTnCK http://t.co/GSLdUey725 3 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter #Q13FOX News @Q13FOX RT @AP: The Latest on severe weather: At least 12 injuries reported in Oklahoma City area http://t.co/iLvNQ9YIXP 3 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter #Q13FOX News @Q13FOX RT @ErinMayovsky: “@RealSaltLake: Another look at the lightning strike that caused the match delay #RSL https://t.co/9MSeJC31ql” #Q13Fox 3 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter #Q13FOX News @Q13FOX News, scary street drug called flakka or '$5 insanity' on rise in U.S. http://t.co/k0TbPbpGZk http://t.co/Olem1nPIiC 3 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter #Q13FOX News @Q13FOX RT @Mariners: The Angels take the final game of the series, 4-3. The #Mariners return to Safeco Field on Friday vs. the Athletics at 7:10 p… 3 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter #Q13FOX News @Q13FOX City of Renton offering $1,000 for info leading to arrest, conviction of copper thieves http://t.co/IBmlblt2na http://t.co/HDY0nznNhw 3 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter #Q13FOX News @Q13FOX WATCH LIVE: #Q13FOX News at 9, 10 & 11 http://t.co/smxn1czC7x @DavidRoseQ13FOX @marnihughesQ13 @ErinMayovsky @JamieQ13FOX @MattLorchQ13Fox 3 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter #Q13FOX News @Q13FOX Cable guy late? Comcast says it will credit customers $20 from now on if that happens http://t.co/sefRhmzzd9 http://t.co/6Nxz62jyFg 3 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter #Q13FOX News @Q13FOX UPDATE: Exotic animals 'on the loose' after Tiger Safari hit by tornado have all been found >> http://t.co/4yrVswbvM2 3 weeks ago
SEATAC- If you were stuck in traffic on Interstate 5 around 10:30am Sunday morning near SeaTac, here’s the reason why. Thousands of loyal Seahawks fans came out to cheer the team as their charter buses went by on South 188th Street, en route to the airport. The fan faithful lined the street for miles, the Seattle Times reported. Hundreds of fans cheered the team earlier at the VMAC practice facility in Renton.
When the team buses went by the fans went crazy, even tearing down the crime tape meant to hold them back, the Times reported. Some fans even filled the street, the buses slowly making their way through the crowd.
Chants of “Sea-Hawks!” resounded through the crisp morning air, and the 12th man signs waved back and forth.
“It’s kind of nice seeing how much more excitement there wasn than 2005. We wouldn’t expect anything less than the Super Bowl, I thin, as fans,” Eddie Perdomo told the Times.
As the team buses went by, two workers from the Doubletree hotel joined the crowd, wearing their Seahawk team colors, under their pin-striped suits, the paper reported.
“I’m the boss,” one of them joked, “I got some Broncos fans in there watching the desk.”