RECENTLY ON TWITTER
- Open in Twitter #Q13FOX News @Q13FOX Monitor: Seattle police making progress on reforms>>> http://t.co/HmN2MMNhwF http://t.co/FtNgzDVdAc 6 days ago
- Open in Twitter #Q13FOX News @Q13FOX RT @BillBQ13Fox: Another pic of child getting gift #Q13FOX http://t.co/tzGxERSwyy 6 days ago
- Open in Twitter #Q13FOX News @Q13FOX RT @BillBQ13Fox: Holiday toy give away at Odessa Brown children's clinic #Q13FOX http://t.co/rJF9FZRKKy 6 days ago
- Open in Twitter #Q13FOX News @Q13FOX Are you fretting yet, skiers? Snow totals are far below normal>>> http://t.co/WQAmeP8kMR http://t.co/BwE5YODygA 6 days ago
- Open in Twitter #Q13FOX News @Q13FOX Here's what we know about threats being investigated at an Amazon building -- http://t.co/rY1Un2xA4n 6 days ago
- Open in Twitter #Q13FOX News @Q13FOX RT @hanamkim: This is new. SPU says long water main line under 1st Ave compromised due to soil sinking. Needs costly replacement #Q13FOX @B… 6 days ago
- Open in Twitter #Q13FOX News @Q13FOX RT @hanamkim: After long questioning against project council member Burgess tells Sawant to get to the point #Q13FOX @BerthaDigsSR99 6 days ago
- Open in Twitter #Q13FOX News @Q13FOX RT @hanamkim: The tunnel project budget right now does not cover viaduct closure if that happens #Q13FOX @BerthaDigsSR99 6 days ago
- Open in Twitter #Q13FOX News @Q13FOX RT @SeattlePD: In response to inquiries: we can confirm a threats investigation in 400 blk Terry Ave N. No additional info at this time. 6 days ago
- Open in Twitter #Q13FOX News @Q13FOX N.C. teen’s hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching -- http://t.co/bf6advui4m 6 days ago
SEATAC- If you were stuck in traffic on Interstate 5 around 10:30am Sunday morning near SeaTac, here’s the reason why. Thousands of loyal Seahawks fans came out to cheer the team as their charter buses went by on South 188th Street, en route to the airport. The fan faithful lined the street for miles, the Seattle Times reported. Hundreds of fans cheered the team earlier at the VMAC practice facility in Renton.
When the team buses went by the fans went crazy, even tearing down the crime tape meant to hold them back, the Times reported. Some fans even filled the street, the buses slowly making their way through the crowd.
Chants of “Sea-Hawks!” resounded through the crisp morning air, and the 12th man signs waved back and forth.
“It’s kind of nice seeing how much more excitement there wasn than 2005. We wouldn’t expect anything less than the Super Bowl, I thin, as fans,” Eddie Perdomo told the Times.
As the team buses went by, two workers from the Doubletree hotel joined the crowd, wearing their Seahawk team colors, under their pin-striped suits, the paper reported.
“I’m the boss,” one of them joked, “I got some Broncos fans in there watching the desk.”